We, the organizer of SMAP would like to invite you to be one of the members of this organization and be part of our mission on how we can improve the local and international ship management in the Philippines.
SMAP was conceptualized last August 18, 2018 and was duly registered under the Philippine Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) last February 21, 2019. SMAP is a non-stock and non-profit organizations and established with the following purposes:
1. Unite, link and provide forum for discussion on matters of common interest and to be the common voice of ship managers in the national and international forums and regulators.
2. Encourage the highest standards of shipmanagement and ship operations through innovation, creativity, and knowledge sharing.
3. Advocate efficiency, quality and ethics in shipmanagement business.
4. Share knowledge, new ideas and updates of national and international maritime laws, rules and regulations in relation to safety, security and environmental concerns.
5. Assist and promote the professional connectivity of the marine and technical practitioners in the industry.
6. Promote the freedom of expressing new ideas, improve and update the knowledge of each member.
CE Vicente A. Pono
Chairman of the Board(Pres-Magsaysay MOL Shipmanagement)
Capt. Ronald SJ Enrile
Vice Chairman(Snr Exc. Director-PTC Holidngs)
Capt. Neopol L. Salvador
Director – Secretary(GM-Fairmont Shipping)
Engr. Rey C. Eustaquio
Capt. Adonis Francisco
Director(COO-Phil Bright Ocean Shipmanagement)
CE Alex S. Sobrevega
CE Rogelio B. Sobremonte
Engr. Deo Jose G. Villanueva
CE Rizalito Sotto
Capt. Eduardo M. Limpin
Director(GM/Director-Sandigan Ship Services)
Engr. Samuel T. Lim
Director(Pres-Great Swiss Shipping)
The following purpose has been agreed and has been indicated in the Articles of Incorporation;